CodeTwo Email Signatures for Office 365 is an innovative cloud solution for central management of email signatures and disclaimers in Office 365. It lets you easily set up email signature rules for all or selected users and automatically add signatures and disclaimers to their messages, no matter what email client they use.
Also, it lets you manage signatures and disclaimers in Office 365 and add them to messages sent from any email client and device. All CodeTwo Email Signatures features are mentioned below:
1. Automatically add signatures to emails sent from any email client and device (including mobiles).
2. Get signatures directly in Outlook when you compose an email.
3. Preview server-side signatures in Outlook, Outlook for Mac and OWA or in Sent Items
4. Insert signatures under the latest reply/forward.
5. Delegate signature management rights to specific users and groups.
6. Create professional signatures using an intuitive signature template editor.
7. Easily add images, logos, banners and Office 365 user photos to email signatures.
8. Personalize company-wide signatures by using Azure Active Directory data, including custom attributes like Initials, Pager, HomePhone, etc.
9. One-click CSAT surveys in signatures, email marketing and tracking campaign results.
10. Reliable and secure email processing within Microsoft datacenters (server-side mode).
11. Express deployment via automatic wizards Microsoft AppSource preferred solution 24/7 back-end support and monitoring.
12. Developed and supplied in accordance with ISO/IEC 27001 & 27018-certified management system.
Note: More information about CodeTwo Email Signatures For Office 365 can be found here.
1. Very competitive end-user pricing.
2. High initial discounts make it financially interesting even for small businesses.
3. An aggressive discount program for Government, Schools, and Charities.