Avast is excited to announce the official launch of their newest service in the Avast Business Multi-tenant Management Console - the Remote Control. Remote Control provides IT administrators instant remote support to their users anytime, anywhere. With this tool, IT admins can quickly and securely connect to a user’s device, access files and applications, and help troubleshoot issues in real time – saving both time and money.
Using this service, you'll be able to provide instant remote support to your customers who are working from anywhere due to COVID-19, so both you and your customers can stay safe. Enjoy free access to the Basic Remote Control version with limited sessions and duration. If you need additional unrestricted sessions, you will have the option to upgrade to the Premium version in the console.
For the complete list of features and benefits, download the datasheet here. Ready to try our free Basic Remote Control service?
Follow these simple steps to get started:
1. Login to the Avast Business Multi-tenant Management Console
2. Go to your Account > Subscription page and make sure the Basic Remote Control service is enabled
3. Go to your customers devices page
4. Enable Remote Control for the devices that you wish to remotely connect to
*If the Remote Control service is not installed, click on the + toggle next to your device and click on the install button next to BRC. Click on the Connect button
Note: The Basic Remote Control is now part of the installer setup as an option when downloading the installer file.
Don’t wait! The need for remote support will continue to grow long after the Covid-19 crisis has passed. Now is the time to invest in the right tools that will enable the shift to a more productive support program for your customers.
1. Very competitive end-user pricing.
2. High initial discounts make it financially interesting even for small businesses.
3. An aggressive discount program for Government, Schools, and Charities.